View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jamiejonesOffline
Post subject: Package for (tiger lan/gamers) at student union.  PostPosted: Mar 30, 2009 - 12:04 AM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

Sup people,

I Feel like i've been in a cave the past couple months. I've been so tightly wrapped around different projects I havn't done much else. If not for greg I might have let tiger lan run right by me.

As the subject says there is a ups package held in student union waiting for pick up. No I don't know why it was held and I was contacted but that's the case. If there is some specific place(mailbox) it's supose to go just tell me and I'll make sure it gets there.

By the way, Would someone bring tiger lan/gamers club fliers by the gameroom so we could post them up. I was doing an interview with the paper concerning the gameroom and mentioned the gamers club. I wanted to pass along some useful info but had nothing at hand to tell her other then "You should do a story on them"(or something to that effect)

Yes my grammer/spelling is just as bad as always.
Off to read the forum & catch up on things.
Jamie

Reply with quote Back to top
AckOffline
Post subject: RE: Package for (tiger lan/gamers) at student union.  PostPosted: Apr 13, 2009 - 07:37 PM

Did anybody ever do anything about this, or is Jonesy still holding it?

Goji_of_the_SquirrelOffline
Post subject: RE: Package for (tiger lan/gamers) at student union.  PostPosted: Apr 15, 2009 - 09:45 PM

I called Die after it first appeared. There was much rejoicing.

D.I.E.Offline
Post subject: RE: Package for (tiger lan/gamers) at student union.  PostPosted: Apr 17, 2009 - 01:55 PM

It was resolved. Turned out the organization name was not on the package.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic