View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Older Lan Titles for this years Tigerlan?  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2009 - 01:43 AM
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have a zip file of the old FTP hanging around somewhere. I think Russell already has the TA expansions though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Older Lan Titles for this years Tigerlan?  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2009 - 03:32 PM

Worms is a decent rerelease of Scorched Earth and it does have its charm, but I do not own a copy of the pc version anymore. Scorched Earth and Death Tank on the other hand I own several versions of. Though I will debate that the Shai-Hulud are not tanks but harvesters of death. In Emperor Rise of Dune they were simply death incarnate.

Bandit if you could teach many the ways of the Merc Giants may be played again. The only time I actually enjoyed Giants is when I made platforms as high as you could above the Reapers base and most of the Merc team rained down death upon them. We lost mind you but it was a spectacular loss.

Cdplaya – while there is space there, my vehicle has trouble holding that much. I would need a moving van. I mean the NES collection is near 200 sure enough, and we are not going to get into arcade games… This was more because as I talk to several of the guys who were in gamers back when I was, and my friends who want to come, we were thinking about taking a section of Tigerlan and reverting it back to its Lanparty origins and stray from the tournaments. So this was mostly so I could get names of some other titles I had forgotten/not thought of, so we can “kick it” oldschool.

And yes xero is correct in that I have both Core Contingency and Battle Tactics (I even have Kingdoms and Iron Plague). But what Bandit mentioned were addon units, like the flea bomb and the necromancer. I have the official ones, but have yet to dig into the fanmade ones. I am really looking for those BIG maps that Scorp and I use to talk about. You know like the 1/6 replica of the US…

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
BanditOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Older Lan Titles for this years Tigerlan?  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2009 - 09:21 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

The fan made maps were on the FTP site as well. I recommend avoiding the fan made units in a real match, but those are on the ftp site as well.

I saw somewhere the next LAN is on October 2nd, if I wasn't haluucinating and that is true, I won't be able to make it. My son's b-day is October 4th, and I've been told I will be there before, during and after. So, alas my queen has me by the progeny.

Otherwise, I will teach you all things Merc and Kabuto, I will also teach you the weaknesses of the naked water witches.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic