View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
StickOffline
Post subject: a good Battlefield 2 server  PostPosted: Jul 28, 2005 - 07:28 PM

well, it looks like I talked Bandit into getting Battlefield 2, yeah! Only you never called me back to start playing together jerkwad! I smell fear.]

In any case, I'm really into Battlefield 2 right now, and have found a really good server to play on. That is, if you are into the squad, VoIP thing... If you are a Lone Wolf kinda player (billy, scorpion, xero, hell- all the gamers), then you probably won't need to look around for a good server.

tacticalgamers #1 and #2.
search for tactical in the server list.
Also, neither of them are ranked. It's rock solid team play, usually, and make sure your headset is working. They have a script running that will kick you if you don't join a squad.

hope to see you guys online.

Stick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
BanditOffline
Post subject: RE: a good Battlefield 2 server  PostPosted: Jul 29, 2005 - 04:33 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

I played on the server last night with Stick. It was awsome. I am completly hooked on squad VOIP from now on. I'm not sure you can convice me to buy another FPS if it doesn't have this kind of game play.

jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: a good Battlefield 2 server  PostPosted: Jul 29, 2005 - 07:41 PM
Site Admin
Site Admin

you team player people you... ;o)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
StrangelOffline
Post subject: RE: a good Battlefield 2 server  PostPosted: Aug 16, 2005 - 04:35 PM
teh gam0r!!1~
teh gam0r!!1~

sounds interesting, might try it once i've bought the game.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number 
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic