View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: Bloody curse...  PostPosted: Jun 08, 2006 - 02:41 AM

For those of you not on xfire tonight, so everyone but face and vandyl - I believe I have a curse. Let me explain:

Im updating my bros editing computer, and avid if you will, and for payment hes getting me his old roommates shuttle - the fella went and bought a powerbook for some reason. Its 2ghz, gig of pc3200, 200 gig harddrive, 8x DVDrw and a FX5200! Bloody FX cards wont leave me alone. Ive got another FX5200 in my desktop - lack of a PCI slot thank you HP. And my shuttle has a 5700 - it was $50, has a tv tuner, and kept my power usage within the span of the dimunitive PSUs 235 watts.

Though for this one, Im ditching the case for another none pc case I have. Outfitting it with a 350+ watt PSU and giving it a a 7200 GTX or some real NONE FX card. The best part is I plan on trading the FX5200 to a kid I know for a TG16, another Genesis and SMS with a bunch of games for all (including a SMS Lightgun). He wants/needs some upgrades since hes playing Half Life 2 on a 2ghz, 256 pc2100, and a Geforce 2MX400 - that card is a beast is all I can say. Granted it will seem to many of you like Im jipping him, but he will never play the older systems, ever.

But if folk know of a better AGP card Im all for it. Though I do stick with Nvidia - Always have, always will.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic