View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TurboBisonOffline
Post subject: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas  PostPosted: Nov 02, 2004 - 06:50 PM

Well guys it looks like rockstar hit it big with its latest installment of GTA, which is so good even fastbilly can't deny its greatness. (although the hacked multiplayer verison of 2 is still awesome) For all four of you who has not heard the story yet, the main charcter is Carl who is a (gasp..) African American. The story is your basic GTA story of gangs and mobsters. Also lets talk about the new features. Tired of stealing cars (it does get boring after the 150th time) why not go into someones house and steal a tv and other items. Were you pissed off every time you drove your car into a lake and died instanly, not any more. I a great move rockstar re-did the engine and now you can swim. Also you can change your hairstyle, from afro to the Coming to America jeri-curl (just let your sooooooooooooooooul glow). From endless upgrades and surprise guest cameos (and if you thought Sam Jackson was a surprise... well just wait) this is the game to beat this year. Rockstar will not top this therfore this will be the last great GTA because unless you do online (which would be awesome) you been there done that. I give a 5/5 the best game ever (go ahead and flame me bicthes)

Reply with quote Back to top
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas  PostPosted: Nov 02, 2004 - 07:11 PM

Its been in the books to make an MMO version for some time, every since that hacked GTA2. However I think a version with real cars and lan multiplayer would be just as good. In MMOs you always end up meeting a few cool people and a lot of asses. All I want to know is can you get the riding lawnmower and the bicycle upgraded?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
MazingerOffline
Post subject: Weapon System  PostPosted: Nov 05, 2004 - 04:23 PM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

I think the weapon system was kind of interested, how you level up and what-not, also doing the turf wars was pretty awesome as well.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic