View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: World of Warcraft OPEN beta  PostPosted: Nov 09, 2004 - 04:15 AM

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Yep, open beta testing. Since Im not much of a fan, Im not going to mess with it, maybe some of yall will have fun with it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
Reply with quote Back to top
BanditOffline
Post subject: RE: World of Warcraft OPEN beta  PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 - 02:56 AM
G0dlike
G0dlike

WOW is not worth the trouble. Nothing innovative. Nothing even interesting. Just a MMORPG with the warcraft setting.

BanditOffline
Post subject: RE: World of Warcraft OPEN beta  PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 - 02:58 AM
G0dlike
G0dlike

Much more interesting would be one of these 2.

EverQuest 2 - All the quest text is voice overs by famous actors. Amazing graphics.
Guild Wars - No monthly fee. Much less based on level and time invested in the game. More based on style of play and combos with party members.

fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: World of Warcraft OPEN beta  PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 - 03:53 AM

I mentioned this soley on the fact that we have so many Blizzard fans who have started to come. Personally Id rather go back and play Ultima Online, or play Daggerfall with the multiplayer hack.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
BanditOffline
Post subject: RE: World of Warcraft OPEN beta  PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 - 11:59 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

Daggerfall with a multiplayer hack?!?!?!?!?! OMG really? Where? how?

I loved that game and it is the only reason I even try to play MMORPGs, because I'm looking to relive that experiance with multiple players.

fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: World of Warcraft OPEN beta  PostPosted: Nov 11, 2004 - 03:07 AM

It had one, Ive been trying to find it again, since it was a ton of fun. Last I played it was about 6 years ago, but that was on a cousins pc.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic