View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CDplayaOffline
Post subject: Scurge  PostPosted: May 11, 2007 - 03:04 AM

Do not buy this game if you want to keep your DS in one piece or if you like being frustrated. The only reason I played this through to the end was so that I could not wonder about the ending. My little brother was having a problem in a certain area so I thought I would play through it to help him out.

Here's the story: You are a female bounty hunter (sound familiar?) hired to perform a rescue and data retrival mission inside a secret government laboratory that had a mysterious accident. (Yay! Cliche!) Before you land on the planet, you are struck by a laser AND the ship is infested by parasites that can assilimate anything, including the ship.

Yes, you get infected and the ship is destroyed, stranding you on the planet. Yes you are wearing an upgradeable suit that protects you, but only slightly. At 100% infection you lose health and only save points can reses it back to 1%.

That's right, its a Metroid clone. The only difference is that you play it in a 3/4 perspective. Don't bother getting this game its not worth the headache.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic