View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Goji_of_the_SquirrelOffline
3 Post subject: Free Testing. Not for the Herp.  PostPosted: Feb 19, 2008 - 01:41 PM

SGA sent this message out today:

Quote:
On February 24, 2008 Kaplan will be offering a campus-wide opportunity for students to take a free practice GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT and PCAT administered under simulated testing conditions.

Kaplan’s Practice Test, is a terrific opportunity for prospective business, graduate, law, medical and dental students to answer a critical question, "If I took the exam today, how would I score?"

Last year, tens of thousands of Kaplan Practice Test participants assessed their test-taking skills while learning valuable strategies to help them ace the real test. Since admission to law, business, grad, medical and dental school is fierce, a high score on your entrance exam can give you an edge.

We would like to invite your members to participate in the 2008 Practice Test taking place on your campus on February 24, 2008 at 3:00 p.m in the Lowder Business Building. To register for Kaplan’s Practice Test, members may call 1-800-KAP-TEST today or visit us online at www.kaptest.com/practice.

Here is the message for you to forward to your members:

On Feb.24, Kaplan Test Prep will be offering a campus-wide opportunity for AU students to take a free practice GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT, or PCAT administered under simulated testing conditions at 3 p.m. in the Lowder Business Building. Students will experience the exam under proctored conditions and receive a detailed score analysis. Use this analysis to see where your current strengths and weaknesses lie. To take advantage of this free event and start preparing for grad school, enroll by calling 1-800-KAPTEST or online at www.KAPTEST.com/practice.

To learn more about this opportunity or to receive fliers to distribute to your members, please call Sarah Holt at 205-879-1307 or email her at sarah.holt@kaplan.com. We look forward to providing your members this valuable service.

Sincerely,

Sarah Hamm
Kaplan Marketing Assistant

Yeah, I know it says to send you guys the smaller message, but I hate censorship. 'Cept when I get to do it on the forums, [Cute cuddly kittens]!

Reply with quote Back to top
AckOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Testing. Not for the Herp.  PostPosted: Feb 19, 2008 - 08:24 PM

...you know, these guys refuse to offer any standardized testing for their students, yet they'll give practice tests? WT[CCK]?! Hell, try to locate the university testing department, it took me an hour of phone calls to various departments on campus before I found somebody who actually knew where these guys were located, and they told me all potential test dates had been canceled because of FOOTBALL. Now they offer practice tests when I had to find lodgings and transport to other cities, and devote part of my Thanksgiving holiday to take the damn thing one semester earlier?

There's only one way I know how to put my reply.

[You already graduated.] you, Auburn.

jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Testing. Not for the Herp.  PostPosted: Feb 19, 2008 - 10:34 PM
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's not Auburn, it Kaplan. Auburn is just giving them a room.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
jamiejonesOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Testing. Not for the Herp.  PostPosted: Feb 20, 2008 - 01:07 AM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

"...and they told me all potential test dates had been canceled because of FOOTBALL."
I don't care who ya is that's funny.

Jamie

Goji_of_the_SquirrelOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Testing. Not for the Herp.  PostPosted: Feb 20, 2008 - 01:56 PM

I gotta agree with the ol' J-man on this one. That IS pretty funny.

BanditOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Testing. Not for the Herp.  PostPosted: Feb 20, 2008 - 02:06 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

It is only fair....

Maybe the football players complained it would reduce attendance to the game? Or perhaps they want to take the test themselves.

what the hell am I saying

Dark_ChickOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Testing. Not for the Herp.  PostPosted: Feb 20, 2008 - 04:37 PM
teh gam0r!!1~
teh gam0r!!1~

=)

RebirthOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Testing. Not for the Herp.  PostPosted: Mar 21, 2008 - 04:46 AM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

well, Kaplan is close to the Klingon word "Kapla..."
which is a greeting... or like giving the peace sign or some equivalent in Klingon...

and I missed the testing? darn.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic