View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
D.I.E.Offline
Post subject: Get Paid to play Steel Beasts  PostPosted: Mar 25, 2008 - 10:34 PM

I contacted a research study being done by the Auburn University Psychology Department for our participation. Thank CD Player he heard of it and gave me the email address.

Team Lab Researchers wrote:

Thank you for your interest in participating in our research study!
Please click on or copy and paste the link below into your browser and follow it to an online recruitment survey. This survey will take you approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. Based on your availability, you will be selected to participate in a longer follow-up study, as a member of a 4-person team. During that study you will play the video game Steel Beasts and complete questionnaires. A researcher will contact you by email or telephone to schedule your participation in the longer follow-up study (1 hour each day, for a total of 5 days) and you will be compensated $10 per session for a total of $50. Top performing teams will earn additional compensation.

Follow this link to the recruitment survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=10kIW_2bzALoSksy_2bY_2bM8xjA_3d_3d

Thank you,

Team Lab Researchers

Reply with quote Back to top
Goji_of_the_SquirrelOffline
Post subject: RE: Get Paid to play Steel Beasts  PostPosted: Mar 31, 2008 - 11:36 AM

So... I won't get paid for passing out flyers on the concourse, nor will I get any extra demo cd's? Not interested.

RebirthOffline
Post subject: RE: Get Paid to play Steel Beasts  PostPosted: Apr 04, 2008 - 10:44 AM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

...I read it as Steel Breasts
(hmm)

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic