View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PhukFaceOffline
Post subject: Mr. Face and Global Economics  PostPosted: Mar 08, 2010 - 01:14 PM
Color-Swapped Ninja
Color-Swapped Ninja

I found an article today thats proves my prowess and effect on this nice little rock we called Earth; First a little background though...

As all my close friends know, I am a budweiser man (yes it is cliche because I was born and currently live in Alabama.) Been drinking the stuff for years, and quite profusely (see DIE, Vandyl, Xero, Scorp as references.) Since the accident (Oct 09), I have come to the realization that I will die one and am not immortal as I previously thought. Therefore, I took upon a quest of sorts to reduce certain vices I have in small hopes of self preservation (albeit mostly futile but its still a work in progress.)

That being said, I would average about 2 to 2 1/2 cases of bud a week and sometimes more considering what friends were over for weekends, etc. After my epiphany or "moment of clarity" (alcoholics love that phrase), I decided to quit drinking all together, a very difficult task which in essence I have yet to succeed at. Although I have cut my consumption down to only drinking on weekends, to be honest I have had the same 20 pack of bud in my fridge for neary three weeks now (a feat in and of itself quite respectable and hopefully it will gain me more xp so I can reach the next lvl... yes that is a joke.)

So whilst perusing ye ole interwebs today, I came across this article:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/03/ ... _beer.html

Now I will warn you, it is from a far right news column but there are some interesting points I would like to expose to you guys.

For starters, last year Anheuser-Busch was bought by a company named InBev (the makers of the very delectable Stella brew) for a pretty good price, considering Anheuser-Busch was the biggest distributor/seller of beers in America.

Here is the quote that struck me...
"At a press conference in Brussels, InBev CFO Felipe Dutra reported fourth quarter results for the world's largest brewer and maker of Budweiser, saying that InBev garnered "a fourth quarter profit of $1.28 billion, helped by cost cuts and price hikes, but global beer sales were stagnant and forecast no rebound in 2010.""

I cant help but say that I would like to proclaim this as the Face-Effect (from previous proof earlier in this post.) Needless to say, I would like to do a few things:

1. Apologize for this as it hurts an already stagnant world-market.
2. Proclaim that I have singlehandedly affected world economics (as the article states, Beer has never had a recession)
3. Proclaim, also that since I have such an outstanding affect on the world, that I am now the one and true ruler and dictator of this planet...

With that being said, All of you must bow to me...

have a nice day and have a drink on me...

Reply with quote Back to top
BanditOffline
Post subject: RE: Mr. Face and Global Economics  PostPosted: Mar 08, 2010 - 06:03 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

PLZ CNTUE UR CONSLDTON O PWR. WLL MKE TKOVR EZRRR.

RBOT R-ME PROG LANG CMPLT.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOLCODE
AI DSGN PHSE BGIN

K TX BYE

PhukFaceOffline
Post subject: RE: Mr. Face and Global Economics  PostPosted: Mar 08, 2010 - 06:28 PM
Color-Swapped Ninja
Color-Swapped Ninja

Very Happy

D.I.E.Offline
Post subject: RE: Mr. Face and Global Economics  PostPosted: Mar 08, 2010 - 10:36 PM

The world will flourish under your rule Sire!

jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: Mr. Face and Global Economics  PostPosted: Mar 10, 2010 - 01:38 AM
Site Admin
Site Admin

mana mana mana

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic