View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LuckyNumbah7Offline
Post subject: AUCGC Logo: Higher Resolution?  PostPosted: Sep 09, 2010 - 06:48 PM

We've got that "CGC" logo floating around, but does anyone have or know where to find a bigger one? I've made a FB page and can't find any good-sized ones.

Reply with quote Back to top
jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: AUCGC Logo: Higher Resolution?  PostPosted: Sep 09, 2010 - 11:49 PM
Site Admin
Site Admin

We have a large one that has the basic outline, not sure about a large version of the glass one. I haven't fully migrated my file servers at home yet and that's where they are. I'll see if I can find them. Vandyl might still have them on hand.

Edit: Actually, we do have the basic AUCGC and TigerLAN logos on the site: http://augamers.org/module-Downloads-vi ... art-0.html

I'm still looking for a larger version of the glass one though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
PhukFaceOffline
Post subject: RE: AUCGC Logo: Higher Resolution?  PostPosted: Sep 10, 2010 - 08:18 PM
Color-Swapped Ninja
Color-Swapped Ninja

ok the colors are friggin horrendous, when are we changing it...

vandylOffline
Post subject: RE: AUCGC Logo: Higher Resolution?  PostPosted: Sep 16, 2010 - 08:49 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

I've got those originals. I'll upload and post a link tonight. Maybe.

Who is responsible for redesigning the website? Make sure they're not a noob, or one of those "red on black tiny text is cool" types. That would trigger a monumental deathmatch, and I would be hacking like a mofo.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  
jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: AUCGC Logo: Higher Resolution?  PostPosted: Sep 16, 2010 - 11:50 PM
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm working on it. When PostNuke changed to Zikula they redid the SeaBreeze theme we use to look like this crap. At least the actual code was mostly cleaned up. I've started a new theme from scratch, but I'm only getting like an hour a night max to work on it, so it's taking a while.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
PhukFaceOffline
Post subject: RE: AUCGC Logo: Higher Resolution?  PostPosted: Sep 17, 2010 - 06:58 PM
Color-Swapped Ninja
Color-Swapped Ninja

xero you are failing me....

please keep the soft blues though, thats all i ask.

it helps those who are color-visual impaired...

[/well unless you are blue colorblind, then i dont care]

jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: AUCGC Logo: Higher Resolution?  PostPosted: Sep 18, 2010 - 12:20 AM
Site Admin
Site Admin

it'll stay mostly blue and orange, it is Auburn after all

PhukFaceOffline
Post subject: RE: AUCGC Logo: Higher Resolution?  PostPosted: Sep 20, 2010 - 12:05 PM
Color-Swapped Ninja
Color-Swapped Ninja

thanks

LuckyNumbah7Offline
Post subject: RE: AUCGC Logo: Higher Resolution?  PostPosted: Sep 20, 2010 - 12:59 PM

xero: Posting a copy when you're done would be much appreciated; I'd like to have a data storage with all of the CGC info on it. There's really no rush right now though, since most of the flyers and the like are done.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic