View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jhr0003Offline
Post subject: Runescape  PostPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 06:09 PM
no0b
no0b

So I'm new here. Don't really game much, but I used to play Runescape a ton. I stopped playing because it started getting really gay with the pking rules and not being able to trade whatever you wanted. Well I just heard that they are bringing back the original pking and free trade. Just wondering if anyone on here played or plays. Let me know.

-John

Reply with quote Back to top
LuckyNumbah7Offline
Post subject: RE: Runescape  PostPosted: Jan 19, 2011 - 03:13 PM

Aw, man, I haven't played that in YEARS. Hmm...I wanna say a few people in CGC play but I can't be sure. I'll ask at club on Friday. As always, <shameless plug>

quantumrippleOffline
Post subject: RE: Runescape  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2011 - 03:43 AM
no0b
no0b

I play. Though I thought that removal of the wild and free trade were the best things Jagex ever did. PM me if you want my username. (last I heard, the pm button on here doesn't work, you have to go through your "My Messages" panel)

LuckyNumbah7Offline
Post subject: RE: Runescape  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2011 - 10:30 PM

Yup, there's a news post about it. I asked Wafflez, the other person who I thought might play it. He doesn't really much anymore.
And that covers the two people I thought might play...so I suppose that's about all I can help with for this.

jhr0003Offline
Post subject: RE: Runescape  PostPosted: Jan 21, 2011 - 09:18 PM
no0b
no0b

Well if any of y'all don't want your old profiles anymore and can remember your username and password. I would gladly take it off your hands and appreciate it. Message me if you play or want to give me your account.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic