View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DeathscytheOffline
Post subject: Know this is a bit late.....  PostPosted: Apr 05, 2011 - 03:44 PM
no0b
no0b

....but the advertising we have for TigerLAN in the game room still only mentions the date for voting. There is nothing posted or what not about what time, where or anything else about TigerLAN in the game room. Yes, I know it is posted on the website, but not everyone will remember or have time to go to the website and check it out. I took care of it by writing out the date and time, but if you guys wanna get a more official notification down here, then that will work. Either way, see you guys at TigerLAN!

Reply with quote Back to top
LuckyNumbah7Offline
Post subject: RE: Know this is a bit late.....  PostPosted: Apr 05, 2011 - 05:37 PM

Well, the place/time has been here for quite a long time...at least a month or 2. So not having time shouldn't be an issue. But yeah, we were gonna have different posters up after the voting posters are done...hopefully they'll be up tomorrow. Though still pretty late. We'll try to have posters ready well ahead next time.

DeathscytheOffline
Post subject: RE: Know this is a bit late.....  PostPosted: Apr 06, 2011 - 02:25 AM
no0b
no0b

Yeah, sorry about that. Just noticed it myself...I should have said it earlier >.<. My bad man!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic