View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BarkyOffline
Post subject: Kaillera  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2004 - 03:25 AM

you guys heard about this? pretty much emulation online. I wont give out any links because it is after all, illegal, but do a google search for mame kaillera and you'll find what you need. The lag isnt bad at all, I've been playing street fighter alpha 3 and marvel vs capcom online like a mad man lately. I've also played metal slug and other old 2d fighters that i grew up on with other people. It's a blast, your should try it.

Reply with quote Back to top
StrangelOffline
Post subject: RE: Kaillera  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2004 - 04:04 AM
teh gam0r!!1~
teh gam0r!!1~

Actually, barky, the MAME emulator only supports games that are out of production, therefore are legally playable on an emulator. It's one of the safer forms of emulation from what I understand.
Besides, the emulators themselves aren't illegal, it's the ROMS that are usually illegal.

And yes, I've heard of Kaillera, but never actually tried it because I ended up getting Metal Slug X for PSX and not needing to use netplay for it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number 
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Kaillera  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2004 - 10:56 AM

Ive used it, but when I play online I usually find jerks/idiots to play against. So I gave that up for the most part.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic