View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BanditOffline
Post subject: Savage 2 beta  PostPosted: Dec 25, 2007 - 02:43 AM
G0dlike
G0dlike

S2 Games has some very special announcements for the Holiday season. First off, the NDA has been lifted! Feel free to tell the world about Savage 2, and to help you do that we’re launching a very special Christmas Day promotion. Anyone who has created an account prior to or on December 25th will have the option of activating their account for beta access. Their account can be activated by logging into the front page of http://savage2.s2games.com on December 25th ONLY. If they activate their account on that day they will enjoy complimentary beta access to the game until January 16th 2008. This also brings up a very important topic, currently we do not have ranked servers and a large amount of “fresh blood” is being introduced to the game. Try your best to help the new players along and remember that destroying them immediately will only destroy their desire to play the game and ultimately result in less competition for you. We hope you and yours enjoy a safe and happy holiday season, Maliken

Reply with quote Back to top
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Savage 2 beta  PostPosted: Dec 25, 2007 - 06:50 PM

Ah, now Bandit has ruined the rest of my free time...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
SatertekOffline
Post subject: RE: Savage 2 beta  PostPosted: Dec 28, 2007 - 07:04 AM
Mobile Camper
Mobile Camper

Dang. Coulda sworn I'd registered there.

Edit: on December 25th ONLY, ah, nm, wouldn't have gotten it anyway.

Let us know how it is.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic