View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TurboBisonOffline
9 Post subject: Capcom V. Snk: SVC Choas  PostPosted: Oct 19, 2004 - 05:52 PM

I know its usually Stick with the reviews but i have to comment on the newest installment in the Capcom and SNK (manily KOF) fighting series. But there is a problem. This series was one of the most intersting games taking from the Marvel v. Capcom, and some of the old kof trends.(like ps old) But this game has taken the biggest leap back of them all. First of all the graphics are horrible. There is a Street Fighter clone on Mofunzone.com that has the same graphics. The animations of the moves are horrible(Chun-Li's speed kick has no fire at all). Another thing I had a problem with this is the fact that the controls responces are extremly bad. Pulling off a Super move is luck for the most skilled player. In a bad move they also take away the EO facter(the ablity to use the right anlog stick on the X-Box to do Specals and Supers) thus making extremly hard to pick up and play. An speeking of hard the computer A.I. is extremly hard. Professional gamers will have troble at the 4th guy regardless of who it is. One thing that I do recommed is that after you die you have a few choices to do before you continue. Still, this game I could not recommed even if Capcom paid me, and the graphics look like they could be played on a Windows 95 apposed to a X-box. I give it a 3/10

Reply with quote Back to top
EhgretOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 20, 2004 - 03:28 AM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

One thing you should be aware about when playing Snk vs Capcom: Chaos is that it wasn't made by Capcom, but instead was made by SNK. And it shows. They have a bad reputation of using outdated sprites for all of their games and it shows when you compare this game with Capcom vs SNK 2.
But if you are in the look out for a good 2d fighter be on the lookout for a new game Capcom is putting out called Capcom Fighting Jam. It looks very promising.

BarkyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 20, 2004 - 11:45 PM

guilty gear x2, get it

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic