View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 28, 2009 - 06:59 PM

No way a 5200 can run this - if you cant install UT3, there is no way you can install a game based off of it. Ironically the nividia ION has a chance to run the game. It runs UT3 decently, and borderlands is only slightly more demanding. It would be at 640 though.

Best fight for me was going back with my second coop character to complete the first set of missions. Sledge's shotgun and my turret made short work of well everything. One shotting the roided psycho was just funny.

There are some bizarre lag issues and randomly when driving in the badlands my cars go kaput, and me with them. Ive yet to figure that out. What level and where are you Kurt?

Right now I think their Diablo of FPS's as being correct. I could take a year off and be just as excited to play this again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
Reply with quote Back to top
kurtmax_0Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 28, 2009 - 08:35 PM
Color-Swapped Ninja
Color-Swapped Ninja

24? Crazy Eddies Junkyard (or something like that). New Haven is pretty awesome btw. It should've been the starting town rather than fyrestone.

I'm straight-up Shotgun + bezerker. Gonna level up tank in the next few levels. I'll have 10% health regen/per punch at 25 Smile

I've found running a public game works pretty well. For the most part people that join aren't dicks and work well at defeating the enemies. The game still needs a way for the host to kick or votekick people though. It's not fun when someone is AFK so you are fighting higher level enemies with fewer people and get wiped more often. The difficulty sometimes gets ridiculous with 4 people. By ridiculous I mean a normal enemy one shotting you from a mile away and you have no clue what just happened.

I really like how many of the enemies have locational damage. Really helps to use teamwork to get the enemy to face one direction while teammates shoot it in the weak spot. Also the fight with skagzilla was even more epic because I killed it with my very last shotgun shell.

Bezerker rage is really, really overpowered compared to the other skills. I practically never die because I can pretty much instantly regen by popping rage, and my cooldown is like 50s or something. Also, Gearbox totally ripped of HWGuy from TF2.

Goji_of_the_SquirrelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 29, 2009 - 12:29 AM

One of the guys that works in the game room on campus brought the game in. Looks great. I'll get it for xbox in like... 3 billion years when I can afford it.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic