View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
respearsOffline
25 Post subject: TigerLAN pre-registration  PostPosted: Aug 28, 2011 - 08:37 PM
no0b
no0b

I was looking around on the forums and found a online form for pre-registration, I realize that this form is very likely out of date, but I remember Lucky/Alex was wanting to attempt some online option for registering and this form should be easier to revise than to create a whole new one.

I found it at the bottom of the TigerLAN info page, but here's a direct link: http://augamers.org/TLReg/

Reply with quote Back to top
jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: TigerLAN pre-registration  PostPosted: Aug 30, 2011 - 01:59 AM
Site Admin
Site Admin

It will actually be more convenient for the pres to use a Google Form from the AUCGCPresident gmail account than to use that form. The TLReg form sends a field delimited email that has to be translated into a spreadsheet. The Google Form fills directly into a Google Spreadsheet. I can help set it up if needed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic