View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
StickOffline
Post subject: (Spring 2004) KOTN: Rise of Nations  PostPosted: Feb 07, 2004 - 06:55 PM

I thought it would be good to have a discussion for each of the games in our King of the Net battles. to discuss the conditions of the match?

For my part, I'd like to see:

Diplomacy: with points being split evenly between the winning team members (if you win by yourself you get all the points!) with this in mind, it might be fun to mandate players names like X, Y, Z, so you don't know who you are teaming up with / against

Secret Random map. Some nations and strategies have a definite advantage on some land types. The best player should be adaptable to any map thown at them, be it tiny islands or single land mass, sparce resources or resource-heavy!

Game Speed: Slow. With Cannon Times available. We'll have a lot of people playing, why not take the time to savour the flavour?

so, everybody post your suggestions!

Last edited by Stick on Sep 09, 2004 - 05:59 PM; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 08, 2004 - 10:44 PM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Game speed normal at least. The rest sound like fun ideas though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic