View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
StickOffline
Post subject: Fall 2004 KOTN: Atomic Bomberman!  PostPosted: Oct 20, 2004 - 04:18 AM

First game, Oct 23rd.

We will fill up the games as much as possible, which means sharing computers for games of more than 5 people.

12 Games: Castle Layout (everyone starts in the open)
2:30 games, no shrinking
12 Games: Normal Layout (Actually not sure of the name, but the default one, everyone starts isolated from the rest)
2:00 games, full shrinking

Random Boards. the rest of the options are default.

Ladders will be started as such:
spaced 2 apart, +2 offset (bonus for playing in KOTN). Position is sorted first by Wins, second by Kills!!!

Challenges:
Winner is first by Wins, second by kills, by default.
If you prefer, (make sure to agree beforehand) everyone gets their number of wins minus the average.

I'm going to edit this post later.

Just wanted to get this out early enough in the week. Sorry to make an executive decision, but since Atomic Bomberman is already on the image, fits the category (non-FPS/RTS), and is fun to play and easy to learn, I figured it's a good start.

We will have one more game this semester! Please post your suggestions! It should be something besides arcade/FPS/RTS. For ex: sport, sim, turn-based, RPG, etc.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Fall 2004 KOTN: Atomic Bomberman!  PostPosted: Oct 20, 2004 - 11:56 AM

Green Acres is the place you want to be

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
StickOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 21, 2004 - 03:13 AM

no, I don't mean the map style, I mean the layout. Castles has an open periphery from the getgo, the default one has everyone in their own little nook, with unbreakable blocks in a regular grid pattern.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 21, 2004 - 03:15 AM

Ah. Well I still stand by my fallicy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
BanditOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 21, 2004 - 11:39 AM
G0dlike
G0dlike

Atomic Bomberman is awsome!

Make sure you randomize the map theme. YOu are missing alot if you don't get to play with the warp map, conveyer belt map, and the kick turning maps with green arrows.

They dramatically change the strategy necessary to win.

For extra insainity make diseases indistructable. This means that when you blow them up they re-appear randomly on the map. This dramatically increases the chanses of them being caught and spread.

StickOffline
Post subject: RESULTS  PostPosted: Oct 23, 2004 - 05:47 AM

Ok, and the results:

xero +8
Ixcila +6
Stick +4
Mad Scientist +2
Delimeat +0
Codename 47 -2
Deathscythe -4

HanjiOffline
7 Post subject: Atomic Bomberman  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2006 - 12:59 PM
no0b
no0b

Hello. If you are looking for Atomic Bomberman check out this website: http://www.download-full-games.com/pc/arcade_action/atomic_bomberman.html. This website also contains overviews and screenshots of this game.

jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: Atomic Bomberman  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2006 - 02:19 PM
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was waiting for one of the newly registered spammers to start...there's about five of them.

This is your one warning.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic