View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AshOffline
Post subject: Ash's Next Project, comments + advice much apperciated  PostPosted: Apr 07, 2007 - 05:20 AM
teh gam0r!!1~
teh gam0r!!1~

http://www.wacom-components.com/english ... k.html#s02

Wacom has this little crazy thing they call their ADK Kits, which look very interesting....

I want to order one of those perferably the 14.1" Wide

For instance.... i could order parts from a site like http://www.lcdpart.com/doc/tftpanel.html

of a monitor that has the proper dimensions and possibly find a 'spare parts' case and ghetto rig it to fit the assembly...
Or find someone in industrial design at Auburn that has access to the vacuum form machine (I am pretty sure they have one because my sister's husband was in industrial design and had to make [Massive Mold of My Mac-attack, Batman!] and i am pretty sure he used a vacuum form machine) and see if they wouldn't mind helping me build a plastic case to house it in...

Also, i'd like to come up with a way to mount it thats easily adjustable so i can turn it upwards like a monitor or put it flat on the desk like a drawing pad....

Woot! its Pyramid Pony!

Reply with quote Back to top
Goji_of_the_SquirrelOffline
Post subject: RE: Ash  PostPosted: Apr 07, 2007 - 06:04 PM

I dunno 'bought the rest, but as far as mounting goes, go look at a Panasonic Toughbook. I'm pretty sure they do exactly what you want, and it could give you an idea of how to do it... or you could just steal the parts off of one and superglue them onto your thing.

RebirthOffline
Post subject: RE: Ash  PostPosted: Apr 07, 2007 - 09:45 PM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

glue macaroni on it. sprinkle it with glitter. if you're really feeling frisky, glue some seashells on it. like, anywhere on it.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic