View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
vandylOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 06, 2004 - 03:26 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

gt3 would be cool but the screens have got to be big enough to do split screens. I hate not being able to see as much - throws off my brake zones.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
df_dukkarOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 06, 2004 - 06:48 PM

anyone up for a halo 2v2 slayer pro or 4v4 CTF at TL7 ??? Crying or Very sad heard ppl at ebaang got pretty good response for their halo tourney. (10 teams approx, says vandyl Wink )

fastbilly1Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 06, 2004 - 09:08 PM

If we get enough folk, systems, and the like, we could do another 16 player match. It would be the second one at Tigerlan that I can remember.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2004 - 10:24 PM

Alright Strangel, Ive started to play Tetris Attack, whats the highest level youve gotten to on normal and hard? First try I got to 27 on normal, I think thats about average though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
df_dukkarOffline
Post subject: rulz and setup for competitions  PostPosted: Oct 08, 2004 - 05:36 PM

when are the rulz for the competitions be out ??? also, is there any way of getting a head-count for different competitions in advance so that players and organisers can have a better time arranging stuff.

also, quick Q.. for Halo Slayer Pro does that mean u start with assault rifle, pistol and grenades ...

jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: rulz and setup for competitions  PostPosted: Oct 08, 2004 - 06:32 PM
Site Admin
Site Admin

df_dukkar wrote:
when are the rulz for the competitions be out ??? also, is there any way of getting a head-count for different competitions in advance so that players and organisers can have a better time arranging stuff.

also, quick Q.. for Halo Slayer Pro does that mean u start with assault rifle, pistol and grenades ...
Rules should be out sometime this weekend, along with a flyer, and pre-reregistration.
Head-count can sort of be done but not with great accuracy. The people that usually pre-register (in one form or another) usually only make up about 30-50% of the people who show up. We tend to get a lot of walk-ins. Apparently we're one of the only LANs in the area that has this oddity.

Anyway, Slayer Pro will be with default rules. I forget if that's pistol and rifle or what. fastbilly should be the one handling that competition.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: rulz and setup for competitions  PostPosted: Oct 09, 2004 - 07:49 AM

Nothing but needlers...I havent really taken anytime to flush this stuff out yet. But slayer pro, modified to have all vehicles, will most probably be the game. Unless we get a nice turn out, then I have some ideas for that. Just you wait.

I will say this, all competitions that I am over I will not be competiting in. Meaning; Halo, SSBM, and whatever fighting game, unless its Xmen COTA. Unless theres some bizarre change and xero wants to host the console games aswell as the pc ones.

HellcatOffline
19 Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 11, 2004 - 10:17 AM
no0b
no0b

To: RussellBillyFastJackal and Strangel, by default

I appreciate your saying I'm so great at Tetris and all. But I've never played Tetris attack, so I'd probably suck it up royally.

Though, I do rock at orginal Tetris. And I did rock at Tetris Worlds... till my ex roommate, who gave me the game, and does not even OWN a gamecube, took it. Bastard.

Hell, I haven't played a serious game of Tetris in years.

Mad-ScientistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 13, 2004 - 12:57 PM
no0b
no0b

I was just wondering about rise of nations will we be running the expansion (Thrones and Patriots)? I dont have it and was wondering if i need to get it?

also what about a multiplayer demo tournament? it would be somethin that everyone could get in on. anyway thats just an idea

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger  
jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 13, 2004 - 02:55 PM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mad-Scientist wrote:
I was just wondering about rise of nations will we be running the expansion (Thrones and Patriots)? I dont have it and was wondering if i need to get it?

also what about a multiplayer demo tournament? it would be somethin that everyone could get in on. anyway thats just an idea
no, basic RoN.
I've been thinking about an exhibition of something, not sure what yet. It'd be great to get my hands on Halo 2 demo or something.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
BanditOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 13, 2004 - 05:41 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

The expantion would be better for RON

There is no patch for T&P so you install RON install T&P and then apply the crack. NO need for patch nightmare.

df_dukkarOffline
Post subject: rules 4 halo tourney  PostPosted: Oct 13, 2004 - 07:46 PM

xero,
u'had said that u ppl would be finalizing the rules for the halo tourney. i was really eager 2 know coz halo would be the only game wher i could compete. also, i could get about 3-4 friends to come if there were any team contests. one way 2 get them would be if i could tell them what rules to expect otherwise i wont be able to change their minds at the last moment.

jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: rules 4 halo tourney  PostPosted: Oct 14, 2004 - 02:44 AM
Site Admin
Site Admin

sorry about that, it slipped the list somehow. they should be posted tonight (consoles) and tomorrow (computers).

StrangelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 14, 2004 - 04:00 AM
teh gam0r!!1~
teh gam0r!!1~

Hellcat wrote:

Though, I do rock at orginal Tetris. And I did rock at Tetris Worlds...
Hell, I haven't played a serious game of Tetris in years.

Well, I suggest you get some practice Smile
I've never played tetris worlds, I've heard it has "shadows"...icky. I much prefer the original, which I will be bringing with me Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number 
HellcatOffline
13 Post subject: TO: Strangel  PostPosted: Oct 15, 2004 - 08:04 AM
no0b
no0b

Tetris worlds had shadows, if you turned them on. I never used them.

BTW: How can I practice I game I do not have? (Tetris Attacks)

StrangelOffline
Post subject: RE: TO: Strangel  PostPosted: Oct 15, 2004 - 05:34 PM
teh gam0r!!1~
teh gam0r!!1~

tetris attack is for snes, so you might be able to find a cheap copy somewhere. i was referring to original tetris though Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number 
EhgretOffline
Post subject: RE: TO: Strangel  PostPosted: Oct 19, 2004 - 06:34 PM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

These are the games I think we should be there so that we have a good complete tourney

Console
Halo
Need for Speed: Underground (and allow the use of your custom cars)
Soul Calibur (PS2 ver. ONLY)
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

PC
StarCraft or Rise of Nations
UT2K4 (CTF team & FFA)

Tell Me what you think.

Also I know that the PC side is kind of weak.

jokeyxeroOffline
Post subject: RE: TO: Strangel  PostPosted: Oct 19, 2004 - 09:15 PM
Site Admin
Site Admin

NFS:U will be PC. Competitions have been finalized for a while now and were based on community input and past experience. There is a list on the news page. The only wildcard is the second fighter, which seems to be a neck and neck race for Soul Calibur 2 and MvC.

We always get carried away with console competitions, however the focus is suppossed to be the computers, so we are working to keep it balanced from now on. Plus running 4 competitions at once last time sucked, so we're limiting the number of competitions also. However, that doesn't mean we can't still play the other games, after all competitions are only about 1/4 to 1/3 of the day.

BarkyOffline
Post subject: RE: TO: Strangel  PostPosted: Oct 20, 2004 - 02:11 AM

looks like sc2 is gonna win, BOO

EhgretOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 20, 2004 - 03:11 AM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

Can we have NFS:U for the PS2 also?

Woohoo SC2 is winning. BOOYAH!!!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic