View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: Right so all you DDR/Stepmania fans  PostPosted: Apr 29, 2006 - 03:50 AM

Im finally biting the bullet and joining you blokes. But I have one problem, I cant figure out pads worth buying. I was going to get the Red Octane Ignition 3.0s, but after seeing how many complaints about faulty wiring, thats a no go. And while the Colbalt fluxs are nice, I dont have an extra $600 lying around. Im looking at something midgrade, in the $100 range, and I want two. Im hoping for USB based, but will settle with using a PS2 adaptor if I have to. So any suggestions on pads?

And toasty, that light gun you were looking for, lets just say the price dropped fairly quickly: http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?catego ... =8565&

Like always, for useless imports, Lik-sang is king. Though the shipping on their metal pads is asinine, $200 for the pads, $250 for shipping...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
Reply with quote Back to top
PhukFaceOffline
Post subject: RE: Right so all you DDR/Stepmania fans  PostPosted: Apr 29, 2006 - 02:41 PM
Color-Swapped Ninja
Color-Swapped Ninja

why? i hope you have a heartache.

fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Right so all you DDR/Stepmania fans  PostPosted: Apr 29, 2006 - 04:05 PM

Im working on it.

And some of us arent married yet...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
SatertekOffline
Post subject: RE: Right so all you DDR/Stepmania fans  PostPosted: Apr 30, 2006 - 04:17 AM
Mobile Camper
Mobile Camper

2 of these

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
RugerMK1Offline
Post subject: RE: Right so all you DDR/Stepmania fans  PostPosted: May 01, 2006 - 03:42 PM
Sniper on the Hill
Sniper on the Hill

This game is hard and I can't play it. (Inside joke for the win. Or painfully obvious if you've seen me, hehehe.)

vandylOffline
Post subject: RE: Right so all you DDR/Stepmania fans  PostPosted: May 02, 2006 - 12:15 AM
G0dlike
G0dlike

haha

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Right so all you DDR/Stepmania fans  PostPosted: May 03, 2006 - 04:34 PM

Ive been pointed in the right way, so forgo this topic for others.

Ruger, thats just mean to the newbies.

AckOffline
Post subject: RE: Right so all you DDR/Stepmania fans  PostPosted: May 03, 2006 - 08:06 PM

I'd say bad taste, but he's making fun of himself, so...

Hey, Fast, you said you could put any song into it, and it would make dance steps, right? Why not try Hall of the Mountain King, Flight of the Valkyries, or Dancing Madly (All_Tiers)?

ScorpionOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Right so all you DDR/Stepmania fans  PostPosted: May 11, 2006 - 03:38 PM

RugerMK1 wrote:
This game is hard and I can't play it. (Inside joke for the win. Or painfully obvious if you've seen me, hehehe.)

Dammit Ruger!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic