View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BanditOffline
Post subject: Savage: Things you should know.  PostPosted: Oct 22, 2007 - 01:33 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

To those that are new to Savage.

1. THE GAME IS NOW FREELY AVAILABLE FROM THE MAKERS ONLINE GO DOWNLOAD IT,IS FREE.
2. Beast need Stone for upgrades mostly.
3. Humans need Gold for upgrades and a little stone.
4. Human Shock towers only damage those that attack them.
5. Shield Towers make all other towers near them take more than two Savage tree hits to destroy.
6. Beast Summoners have no hand to hand ability but have HUGE range and thus are very good a wiping out Human towers and buildings.
7. Almost every map has 2 entrances to the bases. Some times an entrance is not obvious.
8. A shield tower does not protect itself.
9. A portion of every bit of cash you earn goes back to the team fun for the commander to use.
10. Attacking enemy buildings give you cash, for fun and profit!
11. A savage can move while swinging his club. (Baseball is fun to play but not fun for the ball)

More tips will be given later, if there is any interest.

Reply with quote Back to top
fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Savage: Things you should know.  PostPosted: Oct 22, 2007 - 09:45 PM

Come on scorp draw pictures of hitboxes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
BanditOffline
Post subject: RE: Savage: Things you should know.  PostPosted: Oct 23, 2007 - 12:22 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

4. Human Shock towers only damage those that attack them.

That one is for Target. He was begging me to tell him how I got past his Shock tower at the LAN. Answer: Don't attack it and it won't attack me.

Shock towers are useful to put in-front of/surround other towers/buildings so people have to take it down 1st to get the building inside it.

fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Savage: Things you should know.  PostPosted: Oct 23, 2007 - 10:07 PM

Oh and thanks alot Bandit, I find out that the Savage 2 beta closed last week. You had me all hyped up now I am shoved out into the cold...its not like my rig would have handled it to well anyway.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address  
PhukFaceOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Savage: Things you should know.  PostPosted: Oct 23, 2007 - 11:20 PM
Color-Swapped Ninja
Color-Swapped Ninja

fastbilly1 wrote:
Oh and thanks alot Bandit, I find out that the Savage 2 beta closed last week. You had me all hyped up now I am shoved out into the cold...its not like my rig would have handled it to well anyway.

QFT!

Razz

BanditOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Savage: Things you should know.  PostPosted: Oct 23, 2007 - 11:55 PM
G0dlike
G0dlike

I got in cause I pre-ordered. I think if you pre-order you may still get in automatically. I just logged in for the 1st time now.

fastbilly1Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Savage: Things you should know.  PostPosted: Oct 24, 2007 - 12:02 AM

According to the site thats a no go. It just means I will finally spec out a final build once they have the specs for that game finalized.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic